We are able to provide you with a direct engagement (“DE”) model from Holt Workforce Management via LMS Recruitment Systems (“LMS”), our online end-to-end recruitment and booking management system.
Our DE model is designed to work with existing external supply arrangements we have in place with you – whether as a managed service/master vendor or as part of a preferred supplier list.
The model has been developed by Holt Workforce Management and reviewed by a leading firm of accountants - and we can provide the service as an awarded supplier under the HTE Lot 6 Direct Engagement Framework.
The DE model will enable payments to be processed for each of the following types of doctor:
- Doctor as “independent contractor” working for you directly
- Doctor as an “employed locum” working for you directly
- Doctor works for you directly through a Personal Service Company (PSC) – limited company
- Doctor works for you directly through an Umbrella Company
Based in our experience at other Trusts, we expect 95% of doctors to go through the DE model, of which 80%+ will not charge VAT.
Benefits of DE model via Holt Doctors and LMS
- Highly competitive management fee – when compared to other DE providers
- Fully integrated with bank and agency management solutions through LMS
- Quick turnaround of implementation – only 3-5 weeks where LMS in place
- Additional checking service of PSC company information by Holt Doctors – enhanced accuracy
- Reduction in administrative work – electronic process
- Detailed management information – effectively monitor usage and savings made
- Weekly payroll – option to outsource to payroll bureau
- Bespoke to the Trust’s requirements – ability to quickly adapt LMS and DE procedure to match any process developments which arise at the Trust
- Full training and support provided.