LMS Recruitment Systems
LMS has been developed by a team of experienced software developers over the last 4 years and is the portal of choice for numerous NHS Trusts.
Key to LMS’s success is its adaptability for each client – additional features and reports are easily added to create a bespoke system tailored to your requirements. Additionally, LMS can be integrated with other 3rd party software providers you may utilise - ensuring an end to end process.
LMS continues to adapt and improve – in line with market changes and the partnership approach Holt Workforce Management takes with clients. Consequently, LMS continues to be the market leader in recruitment management software.
By way of example, LMS, originally designed for locum doctor recruitment, now supports the recruitment of nursing and AHP staff. It is also widely used in the education sector.
Holt Workforce Management and LMS currently support a variety of workforce solutions across 9 NHS Trusts with over 70 medical recruitment agencies actively using LMS to support these contracts.
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Managed Service and internal bank
- Bedford Hospital NHS Trust - Managed Service and internal bank
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Hybrid PSL – job management and compliance - and internal bank
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust – Bank Management and Hybrid PSL solution
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – Managed Service and internal bank
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust – PSL Hybrid solution
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust – Managed Service
- The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - Direct Engagement
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust – Hybrid PSL solution and Holt DE model
For only 20 minutes of your time, we will give you a whistle-stop tour of how LMS works – demonstrating how easy it is to add a job on the system, match jobs to appropriate candidates and communicate out vacancies and updates.
Call 01756 704769 or email email@example.com to book yourself on one of our webinars.