Operating a PSL hybrid is an ideal solution for Trusts seeking to use multiple agencies due to a large number of locum shifts or specialist requirements.
- Retain autonomy
- Maintain current supplier relationships directly
- Streamline processes – LMS enables Trust to rapidly add jobs, provides a centralised booking system and reduces paperwork/administrative time
- Improves control, visibility and management of locum spend
- As a Tier 1 supplier, access to our bank of 1600 agency workers
Implementation and ongoing support
- Experienced project management team and detailed implementation plan (6-8 weeks)
- Dedicated client manager for day to day support
- Ongoing strategic management – identifying further efficiencies and savings
Improved job visibility – view all jobs added and processed with full audit trail of all communication; automatic updates to agencies when job filled, updated etc.
Support from Framework agencies
- 70 plus agencies already working on LMS for PSL contracts
- Framework agencies only added to LMS on your behalf
- Ability to move agencies between tiers – based on performance
Online timesheet authorisation
Facilitate DE or Non DE option – including third party suppliers
Quality assurance – automated compliance checks within LMS
Enhanced analysis to improve performance – detailed management information n agency performance, rates, DE/Non DE, out of hours
LMS Training and support – 24/7
We are also an approved supplier of locum doctors (and agency management contracts) under multiple Frameworks – CCS RM1570, CCS RM3711 and HTE Total Workforce Solutions and CPP/LPP.
Croydon Healthcare Services NHS Trust – Bank Management and PSL Hybrid