As a modular system you can pick and choose the functionality you require – ensuring the solution we provide you with works with your existing processes and business model. Temporary staffing vacancies are inputted on to your secure client portal and automatically cascaded out to your preferred suppliers on their own portal. There is also the option to add your Bank and match the job to substantive and bank staff in the first instance – instantly emailing your entire bank in 5 seconds!
- LMS has been designed specifically for the healthcare sector – and continues to adapt in line with market changes and our NHS clients’ requirements.
- Easy to use with multiple automated functions – reducing your staff’s time spent managing agencies and temporary staff. Rapidly add jobs, automatic job cascading, job status updated automatically
- Full visibility and control of temporary workforce – with detailed bespoke management reporting and financial reporting
- Optimise use of your own internal substantive and bank staff through LMS
- Only use Framework agencies – LMS provides a full audit trail to show compliance with NHS Improvement rules
- Governance and processes put in place to help Trusts comply with price caps and “break glass” – as well as planning responsibilities implemented as part of “Five Year Forward View”
- Supported by all the leading recruitment agencies in the medical sector
- Integration with third party software – for example, direct engagement models such as those used by Brookson and STAFFflow
- Quality and compliance ensured – LMS blocks non compliant workers, tracks all activity and sends updates when compliance due to expire
- Visibility of spend to drive down locum expenditure – control over budgets with predictive overspend alerts and ability to set authorisations for job release
- Confidence in security and confidentiality – and range of access and authorisation levels
- Online authorisation of timesheets – with breaks automatically deducted
- Useable on mobile devices